By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms, practices, and policy.
1. User Agreement
By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms, practices, and policies.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy practices on this website, please email us at
Personal information is collected only if you voluntarily provide us with such information by communicating with us or submitting information via our website. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access our website without providing any personal information. By volunteering this information, you agree to its collection for the purposes stated below.
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
· To communicate with you.
· To provide services to you.
· To keep aggregate information on website use.
6. Information Collected
When you communicate with us or submit information to us via our website, we may collect personal information, including the following:
· Email address
· (optional) Name
· (optional) Company
· (optional) Location
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information that automatically becomes available as a result of your visit to our website. This information includes the following:
· Your IP address (A number automatically assigned to your computer when you visit a website. Our server logs the user’s IP address.)
· Your internet service provider (ISP)
· Your web browser
Non-personal information about your visiting habits may also be automatically collected through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are computer files that are optionally placed on a user’s hard drive to remember any user’s preferences when surfing the web. They can also tell us how often particular pages are visited.
7. Limiting Use, Disclosure & Retention
· Information collected to communicate with you is retained until you request to be removed from our subscription list.
· Information collected according to financial transactions is retained as long as required by government authorities for tax and audit purposes.
8. Data Accuracy
You can to receive free email updates from Mobilize AI. Also, to , send an email to to correct or modify the information previously provided to us and send an email with the required changes
To ensure the protection of personal information collected by us, we employ the following physical, organizational, and technological security safeguards:
· Access to our offices is restricted to employees and authorized individuals only.
· Access to our server containing personal information is limited to designated Mobilize AI Company LLC employees, our website development company, our web hosting company, and our ISP and is password-protected. All Mobilize AI employees are made aware of the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of our users’ personal information.
· Server security measures include firewall protection.
We are committed to making information on our policies and practices readily available to you.
11. Data Access